Monday, February 23, 2009

I received my paper work, with a nice little note at the bottom.
The information in this document is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this document by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the document, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this document in error. Please contact the sender if you have received this document in error. Thank You.
I feel this DME has a lot to be afraid of and they do.
1 EACH Amy Rehab Seat Size 20"x20"x21"
E1002/E1005 $8,995.00
I was never measured nor sent to a seating clinic to be measured for the seat pan. This seat pan is way to big.
I set forward and I tip forward, I sit back in the seat and I tip backward. This is way to big.
1 Pair Power Articulating Elevating Legrests.
K0108 $2,495.00
Legrests are way to long and never did fit correctly.
1 Each Power Elevating Seat.
K0108 $2,995.00
Only worked twice after installation.
Could not get anyone to fix seating system or make seat pan and legrests shorter.
1 Each Electronics to upgrade existing seating system.
E2399 $2,295.00
I called and talked to my HUMANA insurance and was told that the price included my electronics to go through the chair electronics and National Seating and Mobility lied to me when they said the insurance company would not pay for the seating system electronics to go through the power chair electronics.
I also found out according to Kathy Early, the Amy Seating System representative, electronics were to go through the power chair electronics only.
I also learned through Kathy Early that the Amy Seating System takes three months to learn how to install the system. National Seating and Mobility never had that training.
NSM Labor
24 Each Remove old seating system and install new seating system and adjust as required.
E1340 $432.00
I now have my Congressman Paul Ryan involved with my power chair issue.
I just wish National Seating and Mobility would own up to their negligence and pick up my power chair, send it back to Innovation in Motion for the proper installation of the Amy Seating System and pay for my seating clinic and then go out of business permanently, so no one else will have to go through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment